Resources » Scholarships
The McGregor Company scholarship program is designed to provide graduating high school students with a chance to pursue their ag-related educational goals as they begin college.
We offer this opportunity to students who reside within a reasonable distance of the customers we serve from McGregor branches in Washington, Idaho, and Oregon. Scholarships will be awarded in incremental amounts from $250 to $1,000 per student. Be sure to print this FLYER and share it with eligible candidates!
2020 Application Download it now and submit your completed packet by March 27, 2020!
Ready to submit your scholarship packet??
Choose ONE* (1) method for submitting your application form and supporting documents:
- Mail to the address identified on the application, or
- Drop off at the address identified on the application, or
- Upload documents (see instructions below)
- Step 1: Download and save the APPLICATION
- Step 2: Gather the additional items requested and have them in an electronic format (pdf file format preferred). If you are unable to get all of your documents in a single pdf file, you may upload each document separately. *if any of your documents - like transcripts or letters of reference - are sealed for confidentiality, use the comment field to let us know that those pieces will be mailed or dropped off separately (same due date applies).
- Step 3: Fill in the fields below (in case we need to contact you about your files) and upload your documents no later than 5:00 p.m. (Pacific) on March 27, 2020
If you have any questions or need assistance with this process, contact our Scholarship Administrator or call 509-397-4355.